Sunday, September 30, 2018

One Piece 919 Spoilers, Release Date, Updates

One Piece Chapter 919 is just around the corner now, and in this post, we’ll be discussing the possible events of the next chapter in detail. One Piece 918 gave us what we all wanted, an explosive chapter. I think this was the best chapter in Wano, and I know I said that the week before last week as well but I think that Wano is undoubtedly improving, and we’ll be seeing an even better chapter this week.
Last week, we saw Law vs. Hawkins and came to know about the Ghosts of Wano. It was an unbelievably shocking chapter, and I expect more of the same from Wano Country arc as we move forward. So now let’s see what we can expect from One Piece 919.
One Piece Chapter 919

One Piece 919: Jack Arrives?

Advertisement
In the next chapter of One Piece, I think we will definitely get to know who the Ghosts of Wano are, and why they’re called the Ghosts of Wano in the first place. The reason for the graves of Momonosuke, and the retainers existing will also be explained. We will also likely see Jack the Drought appear at Kuri, and he will now be looking for Luffy.
Taking down Holdem angered him, and here’s here for revenge. I’m pretty sure he’s going to torture someone because he wants to know Luffy’s location. I’ve also been wanting to see Kid for a long time now. I must say, the chances of him appearing in One Piece 919 are slim, but I hope that he does make an appearance.

Where To Read One Piece 919?

Some unofficial sites allow you to read One Piece manga. However, even if you read the scanlation, please support the official release by waiting for the official release, which will help the anime and manga community. One Piece Chapter 919 scans will be out by Friday, next week. One Piece Chapter 919 returns officially on 1 October 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment